Rope Jam Brussels
2015 project info will come
Rope Jam Paris
The CARPé association, in collaboration with Yoroï Nicolas and his team, intend to offer you a new approach of the rope at the very heart of Paris. In a calm and spacious studio (a total of 200m² with 120m² space for practice), we invite you to join us in a jam, driven by a different theme every month. The Jam D is structured in 3 different times, the central one being a rope demonstration, so D is for Demo
We greatly invite the participants to join us at 19h00, when we open our doors, in order to get to know each other, riggers and models. The first hour allows everyone to enjoy an individualized welcoming, help, advices for the beginners and time to warm up. Those who are more familiar with this corporal art can starts exchanging with others and do their first rounds of tying. The team of the Jam D is here to allow that everyone spend a good time : especially founding a rope partner and learn the basis that will offer you the minimal autonomy required to enjoy your time without danger. It’s not a training lesson but the idea of sharing is key.
At 20h, the doors are closed and here starts the demonstration that will last 10/15 minutes. The demo can be used as a motor and/or inspiration for the third part of the jam : the goal being to throw yourself into a unique moment with the ropes. We would love to see the Jam D as a moment of discovery and exploration with rope but also of corporal emotions. As such, the body’s energy will be focused solely on the ropes.
The Jam D ends at 21h45, in order to free the studio that how our event every month.
Outfit, equipment and cloakroom
– Wear loose-fitting clothing that will not restrict your movement nor sensations (minima of t-shirts/tanktops and short), barefoot or socks
– Rope is queen and rope will be the only accessory permitted at the jam with the exception of blindfolds.
– Rope can be lend to those who don’t have.
– There is space in the studio allocated for bags, clothes and shoes.
– Price : 10 euros
– Hours : 19h00 to 21h45 (doors of the studio are closed at 20h00)
– Location : Micadanses @ Paris Micadanses -Studio May B 15, rue Geoffroy l’Asnier -Paris 75004 – Métro St Paul (L1) or Pont Marie (L7). The button to open the entry metal gate is on the wall on the right of the gate. Studio access is on the left glass door.
Remarks (spoilsport mode)
No pictures during the Jam
Capacity of the studio is limited to 60 people
Forbidden to under 18 years old, except with written parental permission and copy of family book
All participant have read and accept rules of the house
carpe.asso [@] gmail.com